On a desktop computer using a browser (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and visiting http://www.shoutfactorytv.com.
On mobile devices through a mobile browser that supports HTML5. This includes iPhones, iPads, Android and other mobile devices. No app download is required. In your mobile browser, go to http://www.shoutfactorytv.com to begin watching.
Shout! Factory TV is available as an app via Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV. Download the app and navigate to the TokuSHOUTsu channel to begin watching.
Find TokuSHOUTsu in the "Live TV" section.
TCL Roku TVs
- Select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- Scroll down and select Search Channels
- Press the right arrow button and type channel name in the search box
- Scroll to the right to select from the list
- Press the button to select the channel
- Press the button to add the channel
The Pluto TV app is available on devices including web browsers as well as many major smart TVs, smartphones and streaming boxes and sticks.
More on where to watch Pluto TV: https://pluto.tv/where-to-watch#smart-tv
TokuSHOUTsu #848: https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/tokushoutsu?utm_source=homepage